CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Miles' first haircut!

I have been reluctant to touch Miles beautiful curls with scissors.  I was prepared to let it grow and grow.  But, it was getting a little unruly so I (ok, Ben had to convince me) finally took some scissors and trimmed those curls.  

The BEFORE
 Yep, a bit too long
 And here it is AFTER
 I was careful to make sure I left some of those curls and he looks even more adorable than before
 This was right after it dried and I was a bit worried it was going to look a little like a mushroom, but after a day or so it settled down more and I absolutely love it.
 
He loves to play connect 4.  Obviously he doesn't really 'play' but he loves to put the pieces in and then dump it upside down. It's so fun watching him because he just laughs.  If you say, "Miles, let's play a game."  He runs into the living room and sits down on the floor waiting for a game to be put in front of him.  Oh, how he makes us laugh.


 

0 comments: