This is what I made for the primary kids and leaders for Christmas.
(the picture rotated in the upload process and I can't figure out how to change it)
(I got the idea from this post)
It's a little ornament. One side has the Simon Dewey picture of a baby wrapped in swaddling clothes. The other side I painted with chalkboard paint and with a paint pen wrote "What will I give the babe in the manger?" For part of the lesson I had them answer the question and write it on the back with a piece of chalk. Now they have a nice little ornament for their tree.
(I added my own kids' names to theirs when I got home)
I had the kids and Ben help me make them. I was sooooo glad and relieved when all 68 of them were finished.
2 comments:
Wow, you are a super-duper Primary woman! I am impressed. And I am kind of shocked that my Primary is bigger than yours! Wow! I thought they were all huge in Utah (My mom has more than 200 kids in hers...) Your gift is really beautiful and thoughtful, I am sure the kids, parents, and leaders will treasure it!
Those are so cute! Will you make me one? And where were your counselors?!
Post a Comment