CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Big 3-0!!

Monday was Ben's big day. He turned the BIG 3-0!! He is now in the "30's" crowd. To celebrate the day Kamri and I baked him some homemade Oreo cookies and took them and some balloons to his work. It was cute seeing her walk in holding the bouquet of balloons and saying "Happy Buh-day Daddy".
We had dinner and then my mom and dad came over for fruit pizza and opening presents. Kamri got some practice in for her big day.
My kids thought it was terrible that I only put one candle on his pizza. But it was easy for him to blow out.
Happy Birthday Babe!! I'm not that far behind ya.

1 comments:

cameo said...

Love Ben's hair in that first picture. And if you're not that far behind him, then that means Jeremy isn't. Scary.