On Saturday, Feb. 14th Evan was Ben's valentine. Ben and I went out the night before and spent a night away in celebration of his birthday and I guess Valentine's Day, too. So, on Saturday Ben took Evan to the Monster Truck Ralley at ESA for his "date with daddy". Ben said Evan was a little scared at first because it was so loud, but he ended up LOVING it. He came home with a huge grin on his face. He loves cars. What's better than huge trucks with huge wheels doing jumps and smashing other cars?
Notice the blue cord coming from Evan's ear?
We were going to buy some ear plugs for them to wear because I knew it was going to be loud, but we ran out of time. I guess it was because fortunately they were giving them away for free. Score!!
As much as he loved the trucks, the motorcycle doing a flip in the air was his favorite part.
1 comments:
Maybe this is what Anthony needs to convince him to leave his princess heels in the dust.
Post a Comment