CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Visits with great-grandpa

My grandpa only lives a few minutes from us so we try to make it over to his place as often as we can (although it probably isn't as often as he would like). I didn't have Young Women's last Wednesday so we went and visited him. My kids love to visit great-grandpa and ask all the time if we can go. Every time we go he has ice cream for the kids and likes to spoil them with it. He's 91-years-old and lonely so he loves to have his grandkids come over.
The first time we went over he dished some ice cream out with a big spoon. We had this awesome ice cream scoop that makes it so easy to scoop ice cream. We gave it to him and he now talks to us about it all the time.
Enjoying their ice cream
I guess I didn't give Kamri enough of mine. She had to beg him for some of his.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

that is so cute! by the way, i can't believe you are still in young womens! wow. you are amazing

cameo said...

Cute pictures. You are an awesome grandchild. I really need to do better.

Elisa said...

I loved your cakes! The one on top looked like it could have been fondant, great smoothing job!

Your grandpa is so cute! I remember last year about this time(I think it was for Kamri's birthday) I got to sit next to him and talk to him for awhile. I would love to go visit him again sometime. Maybe we could go with you next time we're up there. I just LOVE grandpa's and grandmas!