CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Exercise

Sara had school off Monday and Tuesday so we all got to spend 2 whole days together. YEAH!! I couldn't get myself out of bed early Monday morning to exercise and my goal was to exercise EVERY day this week. So I had to do it while the kids were awake. I did some TaeBo Advanced (I took it easy but let me tell ya, that stuff is hard when you're 6 months pregnant) and Sara and Kamri joined me for parts of it. When I was finished I told them they coud watch a movie while I took a shower and got ready. The movie they chose was "Elmocise". So Sara put it on for them. When they started they were all still in their pajamas. When I got out of the shower Sara and Evan had changed from pajamas into their "exercise" clothes all the way down to sneakers. They were taking it so seriously I had a good laugh and had to take a picture of them exercising.

keep it up kids

0 comments: