CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jazz vs. Celtics

Many of you know that Ben is a huge Boston fan - Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics. He grew up in the Boston area so of course it is to be expected. He has gone to the Celtics vs. Jazz game the last few years and this year was no exception. The only difference is this year I got to go with him. It was sooooooooo LOUD. It was definitely one of the more fun games I have been to. I tried really hard to cheer for both teams, but I couldn't forget the Utah engrained in me so it was definitely the Jazz all the way. But yes, I did cheer for the Celtics too. I know when a good play has been made. The game was awesome and I'm so glad I got to go with him. He was a good sport about the Jazz winning (GO JAZZ) and actually was a little happy they did.

Ben made me wear his old Celtics jacket. But notice, I have black and turquoise on underneath. I was scared I was going to be beat up. But I came back in one piece.

Ben put it on first but we both decided he looked a little goofy in a jacket he wore when he was a teenager and was a couple sizes smaller.

3 comments:

Trista said...

It's a good thing you're pregnant or you might have been beaten up! Those Jazz fans are out of control. ;)

Whitney said...

go celtics! and jazz! we still run into the same problem. i am a jazz fan through and through, but i like the celtics while living here. we are going to a game in two weeks! you look great in the jacket! that would be awesome if you guys could come out here for a red sox game,(you know you're always welcome) now those are crazy!

Ben Arkell said...

I make that jacket look good. And when Gina stepped in the arena, she took of the Celtics jacket because it was "too hot"...yeah right. She was scared of the drunk Jazz fans.