CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bear Lake Reunion - Part 2

In the afternoon, we had a great picnic lunch at a park with other extended family members that made it down just for the day.

   




 

There were lots of activities.  I missed some of them because Evan wasn't feeling well so I took him back to the cabin where Ben was letting Miles get his nap.  While I was gone they had some fun water activities/games. 


Then on to a mean game of soccer.
Trista with cousins and cousin-in-law (is that a word)
My cousin has a 3-year-old girl, Jamie, and she and Kamri became friends and played together for a little while
We had a stick pull "competition".
Ben and Terry were a pretty even match.  No one was budging so they called it a draw.
 
  
Obviously Ben beat me
  
Chilling in the shade



Then they had some races for each age group.  I think this is one of the cutest pictures of Kamri.  
Great action shot.  She's so intent on the race.

5- and 6-year-olds

7- and 8-year-olds


The men


  
And the women (and kids).  
I guess we can't go anywhere without our shadows :)



This is my grandpa with the great-grandkids.  We live close to him so we get to visit him often.  My kids love to visit great-grandpa.


My grandpa with the grandkids (and spouses)



We also had an excellent game of Ultimate Frisbee.  
We split into two teams:  Lombardi's against everybody else.

It was a fun day and great to see some cousins we don't get to see very often.  Thanks Mom and Kaylene for putting it all together.

to be continued....

1 comments:

Trista said...

Can you send me the pictures you know I'll want from this post? So stinkin' cute!