CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Breakfast?

Raise your hand if you think this looks like breakfast.




None of you raised your hands?  I didn't think so.  Ben would argue this point.  He happened to try this on morning when we were having waffles and now he has to have vanilla ice cream on his waffles.     I slept in the other day and when I got out of bed he had made Evan breakfast. You guessed it - waffles with ice cream.  (Thanks for letting me sleep in babe!!)  I don't like to make waffles anymore because I'm certain we will end up having dessert for breakfast  .And no matter how hard I try to correct this, it doesn't work.  I've ALMOST given up and kind of just chuckle when he pulls out the vanilla.

1 comments:

Elisa said...

Sounds like something Scott would try and pull :). Occasionally when I make cookies, he'll crumble them up into a bowl, pour some milk on top and have it for breakfast. But I suppose it's not a lot worse than having dougnuts or cinnamon rolls right? Maybe every once and a while.