CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bring on the circus...

A shout out to my grandpa !!!!

A couple of weeks ago my awesome grandpa treated all of his family to the circus. When I say all I mean ALL - his kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids. Some were not able to be there and we missed them, but we had a lot of fun. The circus was great. And it's always fun to get together with family. The circus was about 2.5 to 3 hours long. It was little too long for me - not to mention my kids, but they enjoyed it and didn't want to leave early. Thank you Grandpa. We love you!

Although the circus was fun, the most memorable part for me was when about 8 white horses with blue feather things on their heads came out. I turned to my 4-year-old niece who LOVES princesses and said, "Those are the horses that pulled Cinderella's carriage!" I wish I had a picture of her face. Her eyes got wide, her mouth fell open, and her hands came up to her mouth and she said, "Thaaaat's awesome!" A little bit later she turned to her mom and my sister and said, "How did they ever get here?" It was the best reaction EVER.

My grandpa with the kids

On the way to the ESA we found some leaves that were as big as their heads.

Kamri joined in with her hand on her heart for the national anthem

My nephew was my bud during the circus

Some of the group

some more....

and some more

The finale

0 comments: