After Misti brought the kids back Saturday morning, we got them dressed up in their costumes and headed to the zoo for "Boo at the Zoo". It was crazy. And that is an understatement. We were driving up the road and I wanted to turn around and go home, but we obviously couldn't do that witht he kids all dressed up and aexcited to go. People were parking on the road FAR away from the zoo because that's the parking that was left. We ended up parking behind the zoo and walking a few blocks which actually wasn't that bad. We ended up standing in line at each booth to get a few pieces of candy. The kids didn't mind it and they actually had fun. That was the goal, I guess.
We were going to take some time looking at the animals amidst the trick-or-treating but it was crazy enough to just stand in line to get candy
Our family. I need more pictures with me in them
We met up with Cassie and Koy and the kids. Ty and Maria got there a while before us and by the time we got there they were tired and ready to leave so we didn't meet them.
Look at those muscles
That night was our ward Halloween party. We had a hot dog dinner, costume parade, trick-or-treating, and a carnival afterward. It was fun and they put a lot of work into it.
My mom and dad met us there and joined in the fun.
Look, she doesn't have her lip puckered.
ghost bowling
decorating pumpkins
They also had a cake walk, pin the wart on the witch with chewed bubble gum (my kids wouldn't chew the gum to play), eye ball guessing game, mummy wrap relay, and a mad scientist roomBen had a hard time fitting in the car.
3 comments:
How fun! Sara is a beautiful witch! And can I just say I NEVER want to be on The Biggest Loser?
I love Ben's costume! I am playing pin (stick?) the wart on the witch for Activity Days. Awesome. And Trista, I want to be on the Biggest Loser just so I can have Jillian beat the crap out of me.
ha ha ha ha...I LOVE ben's costume...and it's totally fitting for him! =)
Post a Comment