CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Night Off...

"Good bye kids. Have fun!!!"
Okay, so my sister Misti called me Friday morning and asked if she could come take the kids to the park that afternoon to give me a little break. It kind of took me by surprise but who would say no to that. She called me a little later and asked if I would be okay with her taking them to my brother and sister-in-law's house for the night to have a sleepover with their cousins. Hallelujah!! The kids had so much fun playing at the park, having dinner, watching a movie and getting to have a sleepover with their cousins two Fridays in a row. I don't think Cassie got much sleep that night so I think we are taking a break from sleepovers for a little bit. But thank you Misti and Cassie for taking them. You're awesome!! So, while they were gone Ben and I went to see the Body Worlds exhibit andf out to dinner. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but Ben wanted to so I went with him. I'm glad I did. It really is amazing. I have always been amazed at how everything in the body work together. I actually can't think about it too much without becoming frustrated because it just "shouldn't" be possible. Anyway, I thought it would be disgusting. But, it all looked fake to me so it didn't bother me too much. One thing for sure, there is NO way something as complex as the human body couldn't just come together without some divine help. That was especially evident in the room about the growth of the baby in the womb. It was amazing to see how some teeny, tiny thing unseen to the naked eye can grow into a human being with a heart, toes, fingers, eyes, ears. Amazing!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Party! Aren't sisters the best thing since velcro? I love mine :)

Jeremy said...

My anatomy professor whenever there is something that is not understood by him or other anatomy experts he always says "that is just how God made it"

Cassie L. said...

I think they are getting the hang of the sleepover thing. I really don't want to stop doing them...maybe we just need to wait until after Josephine comes!!

So did you go to dinner before or after the Bodyworks thing?