The kids were so excited to carve pumpkins this year. After our lesson for family home evening we spent the night carving the pumpkins we got from Ty and Maria's garden (thanks guys). After some coaxing, they actually got their hands in there and pulled out the guts. Last year we did cool designs, but this year we decided to just do the traditional jack-o-lantern faces and let the kids decide what they wanted. Kamri sat at the end of the table the whole time waving her hand in front of her face and saying, "Groooo...grooooo" (gross, gross). It was cute at first, but after the first half hour it wasn't so much anymore.
We saved the seeds and today I toasted them. I have yet to dare to try one.
Dessert: Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sundae Cake.....Mmmm, chocolate!!
2 comments:
Fun family Halloween! I tagged you!
I wish I could get naked to carve pumpkins!! How fun!
Post a Comment