So Gina always gets mad because ocassionally when she is gone I will take the kids out to Arby's for dinner. In her eyes, we only go to Arby's when she is not there. Gina will lecture me on not taking the kids to Arby's unless she is there because it is one of her favorite places to eat. So this past weekend Gina was at a meeting so we went to Arby's before we went to visit her grandpa. I pull up to the Arby's near Highland High and my daughter Sara (who is very astute at reading) says, "Daddy, your name is on the Arby's sign". I was like, "What?" and then I looked up and this is what I saw.
Is that a little over the top or what? Turns out Gina knows the manager of this Arby's and was able to pull one on me.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Can you believe this?
Posted by Ben Arkell at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's great! Good job, Gina -- that's hilarious.
OK, this can't be true! But shame on you for going without her. Why don't you husbands listen to us?!
Good joke. Too bad Gina didn't really do that, it would have been GREAT!
ok, that is AWESOME!!!!! I had to share with my co-workers too! LOL!
LOL!!!!!! that's awesome!
I'm really gullible so I'm just going to ask and don't care..........DID SHE REALLY DO THAT?
Awesome if she did....which only means that Ben, you are WAaaaaaaaaaaay too predictable.
Holy cow!!! That was such a good one!
Post a Comment